A Teacher's Guide to Studying the Events, Battles, and People of the Revolutionary War Era is a teacher-created, 12 lesson guide with extended learning ideas in CD-ROM format. The lessons encourage student participation and research as they learn about many aspects of the 1763-1783 era.
Learn about the Revolution through study of:
* Revolutionary War History Chart © featuring the Staircase Learning MethodTM, a color-coded, chronological system for logical and simple study of the events and people of the time.
* Lessons presented in standard format with objectives, materials, motivation, instructional procedure, discussion and extension suggestions
* Detailed teaching instructions, guide sheets and answers provided
* Music and art of the era, including fife and drum music and art cards to enhance student learning
* Student generated news stories and research using web sites and the National Registry of Living Historians
* Primary documents and song lyrics study
* Two slide show presentations
* Group lessons that encourage cooperative learning as well as lessons to be done individually
* Lessons that can easily be adapted for use by smaller groups and home schools
American Revolution Teacher's Guide
Please contact a Freedom Trail Foundation customer service representative about product satisfication by calling (617) 357-8300 (press "0").